Fischer Amps Mini Bodypack 2
XLR/TRS -kombolitiin samoissa kuorissa.
In Ear Body Pack with volume control (passive)
- Equipped with an additional mono switchover, the new Mini Body Pack 2 can also be used for mono or balanced outputs.
- Fixed with a belt clip, it is a brilliant tool for use with headphone or in-ear earphones on stage or in the studio.
- The cable coming from the headphone amp is plugged in the bottom side of the Body Pack and is locked to avoid that it is inadvertently pulled out.
- The Mini Body Pack 2 has a combined XLR and ¼“ (6.3mm) jack stereo input.
- The 1/8“ (3.5mm) jack output for the headphone or the in-ear earphones as well as a passive volume control are at the top of the unit.
- Sturdy and roadworthy design: aluminum casing, stainless steel belt clip, Neutrik sockets.
- The high-quality volume control is very durable, made of plastic with fine rubber cover and has 41 detent positions
Weight: 0.085 kg
Mono - stereo change-over switch
Neutrik combo input XLR & ¼“ (6.3mm) jack
Output: 1/8“ (3.5mm) stereo jack for in-ear earphones
Volume control: (yes) passive stereo volume control
Based on 20 years of experience in pro audio, Fischer Amps are the niche suppliers for solutions for sound engineers and artists. From year one, Fischer Amps have been striving to simplify the work for artists and their sound engineers, to enable them to focus on their show and joy for music during live performances. In collaboration with renowned sound engineers and artists Fischer Amps are constantly developing new products which satisfy the requirements on stage and which show their reliability on stage. Convenient handling, top workmanship and sturdiness are distinctive features of all Fischer Amps products, which is achieved also by design and manufacturing in Germany.