DPA 4099 CORE mikrofonipari pianolle/flyygelille
Nyt uudella CORE-tekniikalla varustettuna, joka tarjoaa entistä paremman dynamiikan ja selkeyden ääneen.
The true voice of your instrument
- CORE by DPA technology inside
- Supercardioid condenser microphone
- Handles high SPLs
- Superior gain-before-feedback
- Flexible and easy mounting
- Gentle and easy to mount on the instrument
- Detachable cable and a versatile gooseneck extender
Now with CORE by DPA technology
The d:vote™ is already the recognized standard for this type of microphone and the CORE version adds just another layer of sound quality that further distances this mic from its competitors. d:vote™ CORE 4099 brings more clarity and details to your music, across the entire dynamic range. Anyone looking for the very highest sound quality should choose CORE – every musician, live sound engineer and anyone else who takes pride in quality audio.
CORE by DPA is a powerful new technology at the heart of DPA miniature microphones. We’ve minimized distortion. From pianissimo to forte, you will experience increased clarity and openness. Learn more about CORE by DPA.
From the piano to guitar; strings to woodwinds; brass to percussion, the d:vote™ Series sounds equally impressive on them all. This one microphone model can beautifully reinforce an entire orchestra. You can move the mic to another instrument; just make sure you have the right type of clip to mount it correctly.The award-winning d:vote™ series gives you a much more natural sound than any clip-on microphone or pickup. This condenser microphone rejects unwanted noise and accurately captures the true voice of your acoustic instrument.
This microphone comes in two versions:
- d:vote™ CORE 4099 Mic, Loud SPL (red marking on gooseneck) – used to close-mike most types of instruments
- d:vote™ CORE 4099 Mic, Extreme SPL (yellow marking on gooseneck) – used to close-mike extremely loud instruments, such as drums and some brass
The d:vote™ CORE 4099 also features an enhanced shock mount design, providing excellent isolation from handling noise and rumble. Detachable cables are available in heavy duty or lightweight versions, depending on the application – both are designed to withstand the rigors of daily use. A versatile, integrated gooseneck extender provides easy and repeatable mounting.
All CORE by DPA technology microphones, including the d:vote™ 4099, are IP58 certified. This durability is achieved through a number of defense mechanisms:
• Water-repellant nano-coating of the cover and housing
• Hermetic sealing of the sensitive amplifier at the core of the mic
• Dual gold plating of the diaphragm
d:vote pianolle, mikrofoni pianolle, pianomikrofoni