Sennheiser HMD 300-XQ-2
More features for your money
In broadcasting and live productions, spending hours on the job is par for the course. It is precisely for this that we have developed the HMD 300 PRO: Thanks to its pressure-sensitive design, it remains extremely comfortable. Combined with a detailed sound, outstanding speech intelligibility, switchable hearing protection and effective insulation from ambient noise, it offers professionals everything they could ask for. You simply won’t find more features in this price category.
HMD 300 PRO. Everything that is important to professionals.
When developing the HMD 300 PRO, we focused particularly on a high level of wearing comfort so as to take as much strain off the user as possible – even during continuous headphone use. Consequently, its mechanical design generates only minimal pressure which is distributed evenly across the soft padding of the headband and the viscoelastic earpads. In addition, a recess in the headband padding protects the pressure-sensitive fontanelle. The result: the headphones feels comfortable even when worn for many, many hours.
Hear and be heard
The acoustic elements of the HMD 300 PRO have been systematically adjusted for maximum intelligibility, even in demanding environments. This is ensured by highly sensitive transducers with precision diaphragms, which reproduce the input signals in a crystal clear manner, free from distortion. For hearing protection, Peak Level Protection can be activated which adjusts volumes above 110 dB downwards.
For the clear transmission of speech, a supercardioid, dynamic microphone is used. It is guaranteed to generate a detailed sound which can be relied on even in the loudest of environments.
In the acoustically demanding conditions experienced in broadcasting, it is important to have a reliable method for filtering out disturbances. For this purpose the HMD 300 PRO offers improved passive ambient noise attenuation by virtue of its viscoelastic earpads. Moreover, they reduce structure borne noise, something which is supported by the flexible positioning of the microphone capsule and the coiled nature of the cable directly beneath the headphone.
Visible to everyone
The HMD 300 PRO also offers you the option of customized design: you can for example have your logo applied to the side – making it clearly visible.
Please contact directly your Sennheiser sales person or please use our email contact form.
- ActiveGard (on/off switch) for protected hearing against noise peaks > 110dB
- Highest resolution due to accurate, linear sound reproduction, optimised for speech intelligibility
- dynamic, noise-compensated supercardiod microphone for clear communication even in noisy environment
- Microphone can be worn either on right or left hand side
- Comfortable padding design allows for extended use in long wearing sessions
- Superior ambient noise attenuation in loud environments due to closed passive earcup construction
- Due to our established modular concept the cables of the cable 26-II series are compatible
- foldable earcup design for space saving storage
What’s in the box?
- 1 HMD 300 PRO Headset
- 1 wind and pop screen
- 1 Quick start guide
- without connection cable – please order separately from acessories list
- 64 ohms
- Frequency response (Microphone)
- 80 Hz – 16 kHz
- Transducer principle (Microphone)
- dynamic, hyper-cardiod
- Frequency response (Headphones)
- 60 Hz – 25kHz
- BMD 404
- Max. sound pressure level
- 123 dB SPL @ 1 kHz (ActiveGard off)
- Contact pressure
- 6.0 N ± 0.75 N
- Ear coupling
- Power consumption
- Storage temperature
- -55°C to +70°C
- Operating temperature
- -15°C to +55°C
- Output voltage
- 0.4 mV/Pa @ 1 kHz
- 110 dB SPL @ 1 kHz
- ‹ 0.1 % @ 1 kHz, 100 dB SPL
- Max. Sound pressure level (active)
- 110 dB SPL @ 1 kHz (ActiveGard on)
- 108 ±3 dB SPL / 1 V rms / 1 kHz
- Transducer principle (headphones)
- dynamic, closed
- Weight w/o cable
- 319 g
- Noise cancellation
- Max 32 dB (passive)
|Paino||1,5000 kg (kilogramma)|
Ei vielä arvosteluja
You must be logged in to post a review.